John and Wallace are headed to Whitsett this weekend, but I’m staying home to have some time to myself and attempt to make a dent in the longest to do list ever. I’m really nervous for Wallace to go without me, I know he will be with his dad, but the only times Wallace has spent the night away from me, he’s been at my parents’ house. I’m going to miss my little man something fierce.
Here is my To Do List for the weekend.
- Finish 2 blankets I’ve been crocheting, one I just have the boarder to finish and then to block it
- CLEAN – everything upstairs and downstairs
- clean out my closet and list some stuff on Poshmark and Mercari
- see if my dad can take a shelf down – paint wall behind the shelf if he can
- paint the banister
- sneak off to Moe’s for lunch (I’ve been craving their vegetation nachos for weeks now)
- have dinner with my parents
- hopefully sleep in some
- Take Otis on a few walks.
- Laundry, never ever ending
- Buy a vase at Pottery Barn or West Elm (currently debating between two)
I’d like to sneak a run in as well. I’ve been doing “really well” losing weight, but started slacking this past week and ended gaining 0.8lbs back. BUT I have lost 22 in the last 2 years. Not as much as I’d like, but half way to my goal weight loss of 40lbs. For a while I was doing really well with getting on our POS treadmill in the evenings, but I got the flu, twice, 2-3 weeks ago, and am just now feeling better, so I haven’t been on that thing in almost a month. I also noticed I’m snacking at work again, which is really bad! I was easily losing a pound a week when I wasn’t snacking at work, eating a sensible dinner and not eating after 8pm. After this weekend, I’m going restart that routine and hopefully I can shed these last 20lbs a lot faster than the first 20 took to lose. #fingerscrossed.
What are everyone else’s plans this weekend? With so much do to I am doubting I’ll have time to do any online shopping, but I’m going to try and squeeze some in because I’m in the process of organizing our pantry and under the bathroom sink. I have some organizational items picked out from The Container Store, but I want to try and find some more affordable options if possible. Anthropologie also got in some cute clothes and I’ve been itching to go there and do a bit of wandering in the store as well. We shall see how much I get done on my to do list. Wish me luck!