uggg so sorry for all the silence lately. Between a job promotion and getting ready for a baby things are a bit chaotic. I promised myself I’d sit down and write a post, even if it was a small one. I decided to do a little update on a few things that are currently going on.
- As I shared in a previous post, I’m pregnant! John and I are so excited to be expecting our first little bundle of joy. I will say I am amazed and put off my the #1 question I’ve been asked since our announcement, “Congrats! Was the baby planned or an accident?” Did your parents fail that badly in teaching you manners? 1. never ask that. It’s rude. 2. PLANNED I’m 29 years old, I know how to be responsible.
- John and I have decided to do the nursery in gray and white and then add blue accents if it’s a boy and pink accents if it’s a girl. We won’t find out the gender until right before Christmas. I don’t know how I’m going to wait until then.
- We haven’t bought any baby clothes, really. We bought a few gender neutral onesies and some baby socks.We have, however, developed quite a nice book collection for our sweet baby. Naked but well read.
- Despite being 16.5 weeks pregnant I’m not fully into maternity clothes, yet. I am in maternity pants, but I’m lucky enough I can still wear a large amount of my non-maternity tops. I guarantee in the next two or three weeks I’ll probably be strictly in maternity tops. I’ve been a little shocked at how hard it is to find maternity clothes I really like. I’m going to do a post on some of my favorite maternity items I have purchased so far. I will say that this belly band was a life savior for me until I was big enough for maternity bottoms. It really helped me during that in between time. Plus they are super comfortable and machine washable.
- In an effort to clear up some closet space and create some storage room I’m doing a massive cleaning out of my closet. I’ve listed a fair amount of items with more to come. So please feel free to check out my items for sale and submit offers! https://poshmark.com/closet/mld303
- Finally, I am just going o leave this article called the 3-7-14 Shopping Rule here. It’s a great rule and makes a lot of sense. Enjoy!
Have a Happy Thanksgiving and safe travels to all of you hitting the road!